Common questions and answers

Frequently Asked Questions

Click on the question to show the answer

We are unable to provide support and guidance for businesses affected by Coronavirus. Please contact government business support to help your business through Coronavirus. Please visit -

If you have a physical business property and would like more information regarding business rates relief schemes, you may be able to get business rates relief from your local council to reduce your bill. Please visit -

Due to the current issues surrounding Covid-19, there may be delays to you receiving your post. Most of our staff are now working from home, but those still in the office are working as hard as they can to fulfil all post forwarding services.

We are also now unable to sign for any post, fulfil same-day mail forwarding and mail collection cannot be arranged until further notice. Most international ports are now closed, so there may also be a delay in receiving post coming from abroad.

If you would like us to open and scan your mail, please email us Alternatively, login to your account and update your mailing preferences.

We have suspended the use of our meeting rooms, as well as the option to collect mail or sign for mail. However, our regular business services, such as mail forwarding or scan and email, Companies House incorporation and Telephone Answering are all still available.

UK limited companies and limited liability partnerships (LLP's) are legally required to have a UK registered office.

It is the formal and official address of the company and does not have to be the place where the business trades.

Companies House and HMRC will always write to a companies official address.

If you are a UK Limited company or a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) you are legally required to maintain a UK registered Office address.

Official mail is usually mail sent to the company from Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) but can also include mail from HM Courts & Tribunals Service, Government gateway and the Intellectual Property office.

The registered office address can also be used as the directors service address but must be added to your order as there is a separate charge to use the address as the directors service address.

See Director Service Address

Official mail can be sent to you via email as a scanned PDF or forwarded to you via mail.

There are no charges to scan and email or forward to you.

Should you need a hard copy of a letter that has been scanned then let us know and it will be sent to you.

To change your companies registered office address you can submit form AD01 (LLAD01 for LLPs) or use Webfiling to change the registered office address electronically.

Should you need help making the update please ask and we will talk you through it.

Yes, we do not charge to scan and email or forward your companies official mail to you.

Let us know how you would like your mail to be forwarded via your admin panel and we will follow these instructions.

By default your account will be set up to use scan and email.

We will need you to supply within 7 days proof of your ID (Passport, driving licence or a government issued ID card) and proof of address (Utility bill, bank statement etc.).

Simply select the required package, complete the order form and make the payment online using WorldPay. Once we have your order your account will be active and ready to use.

As soon as you have submitted your order check your emails as you will receive an automatic email confirming your order and the address to use.